Public Health/Plumbing & Fire Fighting
Our plumbing design team is involved in projects from the concept and to implementation of the design. Our team has the technical knowledge and expertise required to handle a large, complex projects and small projects. We have earned a reputation as an experienced and innovative leader in mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design.
Public Health/Plumbing & Fire Fighting Scope of Works
We shall provide the following:
- Provide preliminary Public Health & Plumbing plans for Client’s consideration.
- Provide preliminary Fire Fighting plans for Client’s consideration.
- After Client’s approval and incorporate amendments (if any) provide Public Health Plumbing layout plans which includes:
- Assessment of population & estimation of water demands and sewage flows as per standards.
- Fresh Water Piping Layout.
- Waste Water Piping Layout.
- Overhead & Underground Tank Arrangements.
- After Client’s approval and incorporate amendments (if any) provide Fire Fighting layout plans which includes:
- Assessment & design of firefighting system as per standards.
- Sprinkle System Layout.
- Fire Fighting Hose Rail Layout.
- Fire Fighting Tank Arrangements.
- Critical Fire Fighting System Design for IT & Electrical System (Fire Detection Tubing, FM-200 Aspirating System).
- Provide capacity of submersible, Jockey, Booster & Firefighting Pump of whole building.
- Provide tender drawings and bill of quantities.
- Provide engineer’s cost estimate and basis of estimate.